Sunday, September 1, 2013

# 148 - Still Life with Sunflowers


Oil on gesso board panel 8"x10" - Day One  http://lesliesaeta.blogspot.com/

Today is day one of the 30 for 30 day challenge I joined. Leslie Saeta is an artist who posted the challenge on her blog.  The goal is to paint one a day for thirty days.  It is so inspiring and fun to join so many artists as we are all working toward the same goal.....to complete a painting at least once a day.  I am excited and ready to paint....I am going on a quick trip this week to the coast, a view of the beach, small towns and lots of boats and coastal views, I know it will be inspiring!  I am not sure if I can post every day while I am gone but will give it my best (I have a few painting ready to post).  I painted this scene using a bottle of wine and few sunflowers from a grocery store bouquet. 

The painting is wet, I will be posting it for sale on my Etsy shop in about a week.
Thank you for stopping by and having a look.

1 comment:

Linda Nickles said...

I'm so glad you are doing the 30 in 30, Debi! The real challenge is keeping up with everyone's blog during this challenge. You did an amazing job on the bottle. The reflections are wonderful... very pretty!